Thursday, February 3, 2011

I am learning that just because someone angers you, does not mean that things are ending. It does not mean that your world is crashing down. People fight. People make up. Its the way of life. If you didnt have fighting, then peace would not be appreciated.
I think this is where I run into problems. I dont appreciate the peace. This is an issue Ive had my entire life. Im always going, going, going. I never stop and smell the roses. I never stop to appreciate the little things. Because of this, I cannot understand why people are perfectly content just sitting around and doing nothing sometimes. I cannot look out a window and just comment on how gorgeous the snow looks as the sun reflects off of it. I am always wanting to go somewhere, do something. I cant sit still. This, apparently, gets on the nerves of some people, just as their "slothfulness" gets to me.
There has to be a happy medium though, and through communication, we will find that medium. It will take time, and with what is looming over our heads, its going to take longer than either of us would like, but it will happen. When its meant to.
The first 2 years of a marriage are hard. You throw the military into it, and you will find that the first 10 years are hard. But God hand-picked me to be married to this man, just as he hand-picked him to serve our nation as a soldier. Our life isnt perfect, but its real.

--------------------------
This is the stuff that drives me crazy
This is the stuff that's getting to me lately
In the middle of my little mess
I forget how big I'm blessed
This is the stuff that gets under my skin
But I gotta trust You know exactly what You're doing
It might not be what I would choose
But this is the stuff You use

No comments:

Post a Comment